Projects • BNA Vision Program
BNA Vision Program
Nashville and Nashville International Airport (BNA) passenger traffic continues to exceed projected growth numbers, year after year. BNA Vision is the dynamic expansion plan designed to get in front of this growth and maintain the Nashville International Airport as a world-class airport. The BNA Vision Program is a complex undertaking with many moving parts.
The Program includes but may not be limited to the following projects:
- Garage A with 2,200 parking spaces
- New Central Utility Plant (CUP), Concourse D (6 gates), and additions to the north and south side of the terminal (Terminal Wings) on the departures and arrivals levels
- Demo of existing Short Term Parking Garage, design/build new Garage and two (2) story Administration Building
- Demo of the current Central Terminal, design/build new central security and terminal, and new International Arrivals Facility (IAF) (6 gates)
- Demo of current International Arrivals Building
- Terminal Drive expansion and the relocation of Donelson Pike
The Owner, Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority (MNAA), elected to use the commissioning process to ensure that facilities, systems, and equipment perform according to their design intent and to assure that MNAA’s needs and expectations will be met. The Campus and Project 1 are currently registered with the USGBC. Additional projects will be registered upon their start date. As the Commissioning Agent, SSR is conducting components of LEED v4 and LEED v4 BD+C and ParkSmart for the various projects. SSR reports to MNAA and coordinates with the project’s LEED coordinators and design-build teams.
- Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
- 854,000 SF