Projects • Lee Health Master Service Agreement
Lee Health Master Service Agreement
Fort Myers, Florida
SSR and Lee Health have enjoyed a 25+ year history of working together at many of Lee Health’s facilities. During this ongoing relationship, our team has completed 330+ projects, including more than 120 AHCA projects.
From this history, SSR has been afforded the opportunity to work on multiple facilities at all four Lee Health campuses including both acute and non-acute facilities, as noted below. The longevity of our relationship and the extensive project experience have made us a valued partner.
Lee Health’s project history serves as reference to our ability to partner with an organization in a continuing service environment. MEP design firms behave much differently for single projects. For continuous service, the key for SSR has been relationships, understanding expectations, and the ability to track wide-spread facility knowledge.
- Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida
- HealthPark Medical Center NICU Renovations
- Lee Memorial Hospital Adult Medical Psychiatric Unit
- HealthPark Medical Center Central Energy Plant
- HealthPark Medical Center Pediatric Oncology Expansion
- Cape Coral Medical Center
- Lee Health