SSR Announces New Discipline Resource Managers
Smith Seckman Reid, Inc. (SSR), a leader among engineering firms in designing, consulting, and commissioning projects, is pleased to announce that the following individuals have recently been promoted to Discipline Resource Manager / Principal. These positions will enable SSR’s MEP team to more efficiently optimize resources across geographic locations.
- Matt Clark, Plumbing, Nashville
- Mike Elliott, Mechanical, Dallas
- Simon Gandica, Electrical, Houston
- Chris Loftis, Mechanical, Nashville
- Wil Semien, Plumbing, Houston
- Mario Valentini, Electrical, Nashville
These individuals have been identified to lead colleagues in their respective disciplines, and to support staffing needs and resource sharing within their regions for all MEP projects.