SSR Announces Recent Hires in our Memphis Office for our Horizontal Business Units
Clark Coleman, PE, joined the firm in early May as a Civil Project Manager. Prior to joining SSR, he worked for a contractor and for an industrial water team working on projects for a variety of clients including chemical, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, and municipal water/wastewater. He is a graduate of Georgia Tech.
Julie Furr, PE, M.ASCE, joined as a Structural Project Manager. Julie’s experience includes structural design, renovation design, consultation, and structural and seismic assessment services on both commercial and private structures. Julie is a graduate of the University of Memphis, earning both a bachelor’s and master’s degree in civil engineering.
Our annual summer intern program is in full force. SSR believes in investing in the future generation of engineers. During their time at SSR, the following individuals will expand their knowledge, build relationships, and contribute to some great civil, structural, and transportation projects!
- Will Collins, Memphis, Civil Intern, Mississippi State University
- Julia Quilici, Nashville, Civil Intern, Vanderbilt University
- Hayden Revette, Nashville, Structural Intern, Mississippi State University
- Grace White, Nashville, Civil Intern, Tennessee Technological University
- Blair Williams, Memphis, Structural Intern, University of Memphis
Clark, Hayden, Grace, and Blair will be attending the Kentucky Tennessee Water Professionals Conference in Memphis — be sure to swing by our booth to say hello!